EPWP Participant x1 (Lwandle Migrant Labour Museum)
Recruiter: LWANDLE MIGRANT LABOUR MUSEUM
Contract Period: From date of assumption of duty until 31 March 2019
Salary : Stipend R147.00 per day
Closing date: 30 April 2018
Enquiries: Ms M Soko 0218456119
• Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
• Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years
Key Performance Areas:
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Capturing of data and other information;
• General administrative duties and filing;
• Assist with the transfer of records ;
• Assist with managing of records and filing of records;
• Assist with stack – room duties.
• An interest in history/ heritage/ culture;
• Computer literate;
• Interested in pursuing a career in Administration or records management;
• Good communication skills (verbal and written).
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will receive further correspondence, if you have not yet received a response from the museum within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applications are to be submitted on fully completed Z83 form, obtainable from any government department or www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs/ clearly indicating the position being applied for and reference number, CV and certified copies of qualifications. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit originally certified copies of their documentation for verification purposes. These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the museum and may also be required to undergo competency assessments/proficiency tests. Deliver your applications to Ms M Soko, Lwandle Migrant Labour Museum, Old Community Hall Vulindlela Street, Lwandle, 7140. Applications not received on or before the closing date, as well as faxed or emailed applications, will not be accepted.